Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: November 16, 2023
By accessing or using the Childers Pressure Washing website and services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using our website or services.
1. Service Agreement:
- Childers Pressure Washing provides pressure washing and related services to clients in accordance with mutually agreed-upon terms and conditions.
2. Website Use:
- The content on our website is for informational purposes only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
3. Client Responsibilities:
- Clients are responsible for providing accurate and complete information regarding the services required.
- Clients must ensure access to the areas requiring pressure washing and communicate any specific requirements or concerns.
4. Service Quotations:
- Service quotations provided by Childers Pressure Washing are estimates based on the information provided. Actual costs may vary.
- Payment for services is due upon completion, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- Invoices not paid within the agreed-upon timeframe are subject to late fees and interest charges.
6. Cancellations and Rescheduling:
- Clients must provide reasonable notice for cancellations or rescheduling of services.
- Childers Pressure Washing reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee for services canceled without sufficient notice.
- While we take every precaution to avoid damage, Childers Pressure Washing is not liable for any damage to property that may occur during the provision of services.
- Clients are advised to secure or remove any items of value from areas to be serviced.
- Childers Pressure Washing respects the privacy of its clients. Any information shared during the provision of services will be treated confidentially.
9. Termination of Services:
- Childers Pressure Washing reserves the right to terminate services at any time if the client fails to comply with the agreed-upon terms and conditions.
10. Contact Information:
- For inquiries, concerns, or clarification regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Childers Pressure Washing reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. The revised terms will be effective upon posting on our website. Please review these terms regularly for any updates.